Friday, August 30, 2013

Hi out there!  A whole lot has been going on around here.  Sunday we picked our exchange student up from

the airport and it has been a whirl wind ever since!  He is adorable and such a happy kid, we love him!  One

of his first observations was our "garden" (yard) was so different than what they have back home......



My husband is loving these elephant ears and banana plants, especially with the weather lately, these plants 

are even bigger!  Now he is talking about planting bamboo -I think no he wants to live on an island 

somewhere, not me.   It really is  pretty in person and you do get the vacation feel while drinking morning 

coffee!  

I am also posting on


Best Wishes for everyone for a fabulous Labor Day  weekend!  We are hosting a potluck dinner, I hope the weather is good!!

Until next time, 

Trisha

No comments:

Post a Comment