Wednesday, August 7, 2013

I've been trying to join the party @ Savvy Southern Style since 8am!!!!  I am having a hard time linking back to her - this is all so confusing!!hand painted santa chair  I hope I got it this time!!

I had actually picked up two of these red chairs at a yard sale, but again, the other picture is in my photo album!!  Someday I'll ask my husband to somehow put them on here (or one of my kids!)  I got the pattern from Maxine Thomas and her Primitive decorative painting books - 

It already came chippy, even before chippy was in vogue!!   I just painted the design right onto the chair with acrylic paints and did two coats of matte varnish!  I also have many other pictures of other painted chairs IN THE PHOTO ALBUM!!!!!!!!!

Well, thanks for stopping by~until next time!

Trisha 

No comments:

Post a Comment