Saturday, October 5, 2013

Sweet Mabel's mosaic wall

Hello Hello!  Here is part two of Wednesday's runaround with my good friend Denise.  We started off looking for an artsy shop in Narberth called Sweet Mabel's - we both really liked the store but this is what really caught our eye and really inspired us!  So much so that Denise wants me to mosaic her back splash!!






Aren't these soooooooo cool?  I love them!  The art of mosaic is one which I have never done but is definitely on my bucket list (especially if Denise is game!!)  I just think it is so beautiful!  I am also one who really enjoys looking at well done graffiti!!  Some of those people are really talented!

I hope you enjoy these pics as much as I enjoyed seeing them in person!  If you ever are in the Narberth area, you should definitely check it out.

Thank you for popping in!   I am so happy that you would!  Until next time............Trisha













No comments:

Post a Comment