Wednesday, April 2, 2014

The Potting Shed

Good Morning!  Beings that Spring is actually on the calendar but not in the air, I thought I would share an adorable potting shed my sister created.  Her intention at first was not a potting shed, from what I understand (I could be wrong), but beings that the first thought did not come about this fantastic idea did!!  Bit by bit I plan on showing her absolutely beautiful home and the contents in it.  As you can see in one of the pictures, she lives in a log cabin her husband and father-in-law built.  










Is this not the coolest place ever?!  Too bad you have to be a Polly Pocket to get inside!    She has a real potting shed that her husband built her in their garden - soooooo cooool!  I would love it just to hide from everyone!  Hopefully looking at these pictures will bring a bit of sunshine in your lives, I know it does mine.

That's all for now....until next time,



Trisha

PS:  Has anyone noticed I stopped adverstising?  The pop ups were becoming annoying and since I have only "made" about $10 since July, I didn't think it was a big deal.  Btw:  I don't even get the $$ til I hit $100 bucks!  That could take a lifetime!!!!! hahahahaha!

I will be showing off this little beauty at these link parties:
ItsOverflowingHouse on the WayToo Much Time On My HandsThe Scoop

Chic on a Shoestring DecoratingFRENCH COUNTRY COTTAGETTF CoHost 1Just a Girl and Her Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment