Tuesday, April 29, 2014

What a cute little box!





Hello out there - I have not been into blogging much lately -I think cause life is for the living and I am certainly living it!!  Stop the world, I want to get off!!  As the Spring season slowly comes upon us, I want to start featuring my sister's house.  As I have said in previous posts, she lives in a log cabin and it is simply gorgeous, both inside and out.  Currently they are working on replacing the floor in the first floor bathroom with ceramic tile wood planks - I didn't even know they made such things, but it is looking wonderful and so real.  Her husband has a workshop in the basement where he creates lots of stuff - below is something I thought was cool.  I was looking for the microwave and did not even think to look here because I thought it was drawers!


Surprise!!!!!!!



Isn't it cool?  On the opposite wall is the sink and whatnot - the coffee pot is in a similar cabinet - I took a picture of it - the phantom must have deleted it from my camera.  

As I take you through out the house, you will see what a wonderful decorator she is - the above picture almost looks like dollhouse furniture, doesn't it?!  

Well, I'm really gropping at straws for something to say so, 

That's all for now, thank you for clicking on!!

Trisha

I will be joining these parties:
DIY by DesignFluster's #CreativeMuster Linky Party #69House on the Waygiveaways

No comments:

Post a Comment