Monday, January 27, 2014

Part II of "Oh No, What did I do?"

Good morning one an all!  I thank those who gave me feed back on the breakfront!  I painted the breakfront on Thursday afternoon as you can see here.  Well, after painting, or should I say during the process, I was really panicing and thinking "Oh No" I have ruined this beautiful piece of furniture....ooops!

Well, I decided to fill it with the milk glass I have and some other items that I thought might look good in it and here it is:



 I need to pick up some bigger plates cause these little ones were really meant for a mosaic project I want to undertake one of these days - plus you cannot really see them in here.  I love the antique pink martini glasses I received when I rec'd the breakfront!

 Above it is topped with some stuff around the house.  And below it is topless - I kinda like it with the stuff on top.
  

Well, this whole piece has grown on me in the past few days and has really brightend up our living room - I am definitely adding another coat of MMS linen to the outside then I think I will forgo the waxing and use Jo Sonya's clear acrylic varnish -- it doesn't yellow and is just an all around wonderful product.  As I have mentioned in other posts, I have tried them all and this really wears the best!    So there you have it and that's all for now. I hope you all enjoy your day and remember with God you can do all things!!!!

Until next time.......Trisha


I will be posting this at these lovely parties:
pinkwhen.comLinky Party
House on the WayPhotobucketMonday Funday Link Party at thatswhatchesaid.net photo TreasureBoxTuesday325.jpgMade in a Daythe gathering spotThe Scoophttp://www.virginiasweetpea.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/button.png
Flaunt it Friday 191

No comments:

Post a Comment