Thursday, September 10, 2015

Fall into fall pillow cases!!

Good morning!  It's a welcome rainy day here and I am so glad!  I am not much for hot and humid -- I love fall and winter! 

 I have been busy painting pillow cases for the 18 x 18 pillow form.  Yesterday I painted my version of pumpkins with a palette knife right onto the drop cloth.  My sister and I have been busy making pillows as I have mentioned in my previous post here.  Louise took me to a place in Kinzer, PA called "In Grandma's Attic" where she sells her pillows so I thought I would give my witches legs a try.  Then when I got home I was so excited about the 25/75 deal that I bought more drop cloths and began painting!



 Originally I was only going to paint the major holidays - but I got so much enjoyment from painting these that I kept going.  Its funny, I had a few lessons here and there and was always bunched up after that when it came to painting on my own - now I am free from all that - it is a wonderful feeling!  Was it another lesson learned from the "year of cancer"?  I guess only GOD knows the answer to that one.  

That's all for now............Trisha

No comments:

Post a Comment